OptConnect Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OptConnect's estimated revenue is currently $18M per year.
- OptConnect received $Undisclosed in venture funding in December 2017.
- OptConnect's estimated revenue per employee is $391304
- OptConnect has 46 Employees.
- OptConnect grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- OptConnect currently has 2 job openings.
What Is OptConnect?
Founded in 2008, OptConnect is an industry leader in the managed wireless connectivity industry. Based out of Kaysville, Utah, OptConnect focuses on providing safe, secure, reliable, and affordable connectivity by using a combination of proprietary device configurations, cloud-based remote monitoring software, and tight integration with cellular carriers. Key verticals for OptConnect include ATM, kiosk, digital signage, smart safe, point of sale, micro markets, and custom solutions.keywords:B2B
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
OptConnect, a leader in the managed wireless connectivity industry, today announced that they have secured a spot on the Inc. 5000 list for the ...
NAC and OptConnect continue to support efforts to get parts of the Consumer Protection Act written into recent legislation like Congressman Ed ...
OptConnect, a longtime leader in managed wireless services, today announced that OptConnect ema™ has been named the 2019 IoT ...
OptConnect Executive Hires
|2018-08-15||Paula Beck||Sr Sales Manager||Article|