Open Listings Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Open Listings's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- Open Listings received $6.5M in venture funding in July 2017.
- Open Listings's estimated revenue per employee is $977,778
- Open Listings's total funding is $12.5M.
- Open Listings has 9 Employees.
- Open Listings grew their employee count by -74% last year.
- Open Listings currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Open Listings?
Open Listings is the all-in-one homebuying app designed to make buying a home simple and more affordable in California, Washington, Texas, and Illinois. House hunt 24/7, get pressure-free advice from expert agents, create offers online, and save an average of $9,604 with commission refunds of up to 50%. We're a tight knit, ambitious group passionate about making this complex, hairy experience easier. In the past 3 years, tech-savvy homebuyers have used our all-in-one homebuying platform to purchase almost a billion dollars worth of homes. Homebuyers use our self-service platform to manage the entire process online. They get paired with an experienced local agent who supports them from negotiations to close. It's the easiest and least expensive way to buy a home: https://www.openlistings.com Make an offer: https://openlistings.com/offers/new Follow neighborhoods and property types and get a real-time feed of listings - Instagram for real estate. https://openlistings.com/setup 24/7 Support firstname.lastname@example.org:Real Estate