OpenLegacy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OpenLegacy's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.8M per year.
- OpenLegacy received $30.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- OpenLegacy's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- OpenLegacy's total funding is $30M.
- OpenLegacy has 116 Employees.
- OpenLegacy grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- OpenLegacy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is OpenLegacy?
OpenLegacy helps organizations quickly launch innovative digital services by extending their core (legacy) systems to the web, mobile and cloud in days or weeks versus months. Our API software quickly reduces project backlog by automating and accelerating API creation, deployment, testing and management from core applications, mainframes and databases. Together, business and IT teams can quickly, easily and securely meet consumer, partner or employee demands for digital services without modernizing or replacing core systems, and without special programming skills or invasive changes to existing systems and architectures. Learn why leading companies choose OpenLegacy at www.openlegacy.com.keywords:saas