Ontario Die International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ontario Die International's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.1M per year.
- Ontario Die International's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Ontario Die International has 70 Employees.
- Ontario Die International grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Ontario Die International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Ontario Die International?
Founded in 1923 as a family-owned single plant operation, Ontario Die has developed into the world's leading manufacturer of quality cutting dies. Today Ontario Die International has manufacturing facilities located in Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Czech Republic and China, and serves industries around the globe, but remains a family business. Our continued commitment to excellence is evident in the many skilled craftspeople who make our dies, as well as our ongoing research and development programs that allow us to stay on the cutting edge of today's die-making industry. From simple patterns to complex dies for automated cutting systems, we can provide the most cost-efficient solutions to your needs. Whether it's fabric cutting, automobile components, composites, plastics, or other materials, Ontario Die International can supply the die to get the job done.keywords:Automotive