Online Electronics Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Online Electronics Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $14.2M per year.
- Online Electronics Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Online Electronics Ltd. has 58 Employees.
- Online Electronics Ltd. grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Online Electronics Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Online Electronics Ltd.?
Online Electronics (OEL) was formed in 1996 and was acquired by the IK-Group in 2015. Our head office is based in Aberdeen, UK, supported by our international offices in Dubai, Online Electronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (OEAP) Singapore and Online Pipeline Solutions Inc (OPS), Houston, USA. OEL's range of products utilise a wide range of technologies to provide an innovative and flexible approach to pig locating, monitoring and signalling including ATEX certified options through all of the stages of a pipeline. In addition, we provide products and services to support clients with pipeline pre-commissioning activities including pressure & temperature data logging, smart gauging systems and automated pipeline discharge analysis. Online Electronics benefit from an in house Research and Development team with an average of 17 years experience. This allows us to have the capability to undertake custom projects incorporating custom designs and have the flexibility to modify and change equipment to suit client specific requirements.keywords:N/A