Oneglobal Broking Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oneglobal Broking's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.2M per year.
- Oneglobal Broking's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Oneglobal Broking has 92 Employees.
- Oneglobal Broking grew their employee count by 104% last year.
- Oneglobal Broking currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oneglobal Broking?
On a mission to reinvigorate broking Oneglobal is a new commercial insurance and reinsurance broker set up with the singular focus of improving the way in which businesses around the world manage risk via insurance. We think broking needs a refresh, and that our approach builds that foundation. We have ambitious plans for the future and we believe our open working culture will see like-minded people join us to grow the business together. Owned by renown financial services investment firm JC Flowers, Oneglobal was established from the merger of SSL and Endeavour in 2018.keywords:N/A