One Concern Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- One Concern's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- One Concern received $20.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- One Concern's estimated revenue per employee is $125,158
- One Concern's total funding is $20M.
- One Concern has 95 Employees.
- One Concern grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- One Concern currently has 1 job openings.
What Is One Concern?
One Concern is a Palo Alto-based benevolent artificial intelligence company with a mission to save lives and livelihoods before, during, and after disasters. Founded at Stanford University, One Concern enables cities, corporations and citizens to embrace a disaster-free future, through AI-enabled technology, policy, and finance. By combining data science and natural phenomena science we are pursuing a vision for planetary-scale resilience, where everyone lives in a safe, equitable, and sustainable world. Learn more at www.oneconcern.comkeywords:saas, Government