OneDigital Health and Benefits Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OneDigital Health and Benefits's estimated annual revenue is currently $374.7M per year.
- OneDigital Health and Benefits's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- OneDigital Health and Benefits has 1703 Employees.
- OneDigital Health and Benefits grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- OneDigital Health and Benefits currently has 1 job openings.
What Is OneDigital Health and Benefits?
OneDigital, the nation's largest company focused exclusively on employee benefits, combines people and technology to deliver the new generation of health and benefits. It provides fresh thinking ahead of the market, innovative approaches and market-leading solutions that give clients peace of mind. Serving companies of all sizes, OneDigital offers employers a sophisticated combination of strategic advisory services, analytics, compliance support, HR capital management tools and comprehensive insurance offerings. Headquartered in Atlanta, OneDigital has more than 1100 employees throughout the country, serves 37,000 companies and manages nearly $4.5 billion in premiums. Formerly known as Digital Insurance and Digital Benefit Advisors, the company has been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's fastest-growing companies every year since the honor's inception in 2007. OneDigital has also received national recognition as a top employer, being named as one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by the National Association for Business Resource's and "Best Places to Work" by Business Insurance in the national category.keywords:N/A