Oncology Analytics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oncology Analytics's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.1M per year.
- Oncology Analytics received $21.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Oncology Analytics's estimated revenue per employee is $116,327
- Oncology Analytics's total funding is $56.5M.
- Oncology Analytics has 147 Employees.
- Oncology Analytics grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Oncology Analytics currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Oncology Analytics?
Oncology Analytics, Inc. provides health plans with an evidence-based, technologically driven approach to utilization management, which is purpose-built for oncology. Used by physicians to support over 2.5 million health plan members in the US and Puerto Rico, our e-Prior Authorization platform is updated daily to accurately reflect more than 6,000 oncology treatment protocols for anti-cancer treatment across all cancer types and stages, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, precision medicine, targeted therapy and supportive care.keywords:Enterprise Software,Finance,Health It,Healthcare,Information Security,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals,Security