Omnivore Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Omnivore's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.4M per year.
- Omnivore received $10.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Omnivore's estimated revenue per employee is $175,000
- Omnivore's total funding is $10.5M.
- Omnivore has 48 Employees.
- Omnivore grew their employee count by -16% last year.
- Omnivore currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Omnivore?
Omnivore's cloud-based development platform enables a single integration through our API, seamlessly facilitating the connections to POS systems now and into the future. By lowering the technology integration barriers for app developers, Omnivore simplifies the process for restaurants to test and evaluate new technologies through a proven interface installed on their POS. In the Omnivore Marketplace, discover the best apps for payment, reservations, delivery, loyalty, analytics and more and connect with millions of consumers around the world. Also, restaurants can now access real-time, quality consumer level point of purchase intelligence for improved decision making and operation strategies. Watch these short videos to learn more about Omnivore: - Omnivore for Restaurants: https://vimeo.com/206090563 - Omnivore for POS: https://vimeo.com/168262698 We're hiring! Check out jobs.omnivore.io or email firstname.lastname@example.org about opportunities.keywords:Finance,Food & Beverages,Hospitality,Information Security,Mobile,Payments,Security,Software Development