Omniome Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Omniome's estimated annual revenue is currently $20M per year.
- Omniome received $60.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Omniome's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Omniome's total funding is $100.2M.
- Omniome has 129 Employees.
- Omniome grew their employee count by -12% last year.
- Omniome currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Omniome?
Based in San Diego and founded in 2013, Omniome is a biotechnology company developing a breakthrough DNA sequencing platform that delivers highly accurate and fast results at low cost with the potential to advance cancer diagnostics, drive high fidelity single-cell applications and broadly support clinical sequencing. Our scar-free, Sequencing By Binding (SBB) technology provides enhanced precision of nucleotide and DNA matching by leveraging the natural matching ability of the polymerase, decreasing runtimes and increasing the number of samples per run. We offer a stimulating, fast-paced, start-up work environment where innovative and highly-motivated team players will thrive.keywords:N/A