Omnicare Alliance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Omnicare Alliance's estimated annual revenue is currently $20M per year.
- Omnicare Alliance's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Omnicare Alliance has 74 Employees.
- Omnicare Alliance grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Omnicare Alliance currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Omnicare Alliance?
Omnicare Alliance is registered as a Company Limited by Guarantee. The organisation was formed by the merger of Hastings District Respite Care Inc. (HDRC Services), Hastings Home Modifications and Maintenance Service Inc. and Meals on Wheels Mid North Coast Ltd. Our aim is to deliver a broad range of community support services for the health and wellness of people in need, and for our communities in general, that will: 1. Deliver sustainability for all partners into the future 2. Maximise benefits to clients, including ease of access to services 3. Create efficiencies and cost-savings 4. Create enhanced growth and development opportunities for all staff and partner organisations with which we work 5. Make best possible use of any tax-payer or public funds that underpin our operations 6. Work in the best interests of the communities in which we operatekeywords:N/A