Old Dominion National Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Old Dominion National Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- Old Dominion National Bank received $38.7M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Old Dominion National Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Old Dominion National Bank's total funding is $20M.
- Old Dominion National Bank has 77 Employees.
- Old Dominion National Bank grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Old Dominion National Bank currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Old Dominion National Bank?
Old Dominion National Bank is an independent, locally-owned and managed bank serving the Washington, D.C. metro area with executive headquarters in the heart of Northern Virginia at Tysons Corner. ODNB offers services that come with long-lasting, personal relationships with established banking professionals, serving small to medium-sized businesses, nonprofits, and consumer customers. We offer a full range of financial products and services, including everything from commercial and consumer loans, treasury and cash management, merchant card services, virtual vault, debit and credit card services for personal and business accounts; to checking, saving, money market deposit accounts, certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts, online banking, and mobile banking. ODNB prides itself on offering products and services comparable to those of larger banks, making decisions in the local markets we serve. ODNB has retail and lending offices serving Washington DC Metro, Northern Virginia, Charlottesville, and Albemarle County. Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lenderkeywords:Banking,Finance