Olam Specialty Coffee Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Olam Specialty Coffee's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.1M per year.
- Olam Specialty Coffee's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Olam Specialty Coffee has 141 Employees.
- Olam Specialty Coffee grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Olam Specialty Coffee currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Olam Specialty Coffee?
Olam is a global supply chain manager of food ingredients and is a market leader in coffee, cocoa, almonds, dairy, sugar and others. The Olam Specialty Coffee (OSC) division sources high quality coffee from over thirty coffee producing countries and supplies coffee roasters primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia. Launched in 2010, OSC is a small, fast paced team that strives to create collaborative growth and provide roasters with the best selection of specialty coffees in the world. The OSC team has worked along nearly the entire coffee supply chain, including as roasters, green buyers, small business owners, exporters, importers, baristas and NGO project managers.keywords:N/A