Ohio Basement Authority Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ohio Basement Authority's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.5M per year.
- Ohio Basement Authority's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Ohio Basement Authority has 88 Employees.
- Ohio Basement Authority grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Ohio Basement Authority currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Ohio Basement Authority?
Ohio Basement Authority is dedicated to providing permanent and effective solutions to repair your leaky basement, damp crawl space or structural issue with proven products and systems to fit any budget. We are a locally-owned and operated licensed contractor with a team that has decades of hands-on experience. Your home is one of the biggest and most important investments in your life.Ohio Basement Authority knows how important it is to protect this asset from water, mold, and structural damage. As a member of the Basement Systems and Foundation Supportworks networks, we offer state-of-the-art products and services that will keep your basement healthy and your investment safe. We can ensure long-term solutions that provide value to your property and create a space that's both healthy and functional.keywords:Construction,Consumer Services