OfferPad Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OfferPad's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.7M per year.
- OfferPad received $975.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- OfferPad's estimated revenue per employee is $77,156
- OfferPad's total funding is $155M.
- OfferPad has 450 Employees.
- OfferPad grew their employee count by 64% last year.
- OfferPad currently has 48 job openings.
What Is OfferPad?
Offerpad is revolutionizing the real estate industry by providing a convenient and hassle-free way to sell your house and buy the new home of your dreams! Our decades of real estate experience and background coupled with data-driven technology allows us to provide a customer-first solution when it comes to buying or selling a home. Ultimately, the entire Offerpad home buying and selling process has evolved into a painless and even enjoyable experience. Offerpad is a privately-held technology and real estate company headquartered in Gilbert, Arizona, with markets in Atlanta, Charlotte, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando, Phoenix, Tampa and Salt Lake City, with additional markets coming soon. We're hiring! https://www.offerpad.com/careerskeywords:N/A