Offensive Security Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Offensive Security's estimated annual revenue is currently $79.6M per year.
- Offensive Security received $Undisclosed in venture funding in September 2018.
- Offensive Security's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Offensive Security has 390 Employees.
- Offensive Security grew their employee count by 83% last year.
- Offensive Security currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Offensive Security?
Offensive Security is the leading provider of online penetration testing training and certification for information security professionals. Created by the founders of Kali Linux, Offensive Security offers a unique mix of practical, hands-on training, performance-based certification programs, virtual lab access, and very successful open source projects. These offerings work together to provide practitioners with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to develop the highly sought-after skills that will advance their careers and better protect their organizations. Additionally, Offensive Security is committed to funding and growing Kali Linux, the leading operating system for penetration testing, ethical hacking and network security assessmentskeywords:Information Technology, Security, Network Security, Cyber Security, Penetration Testing