Oculus VR Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oculus VR's estimated annual revenue is currently $331.5M per year.
- Oculus VR received $400.0M in venture funding in June 2015.
- Oculus VR's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Oculus VR's total funding is $92.7M.
- Oculus VR has 1353 Employees.
- Oculus VR grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Oculus VR currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oculus VR?
The Oculus team at Facebook lets people experience anything, anywhere, with anyone through world-class VR hardware and software. With global departments dedicated to VR research, computer vision, haptics, social interaction, and more, Oculus is committed to driving the state of the art forward through relentless innovation. The Oculus suite of hardware currently includes: Rift, our high-end PC VR headset; Touch controllers, to bring your hands into virtual reality; and Gear VR, to bring the magic with you wherever you areall powered by the Oculus Platform. Since being founded in 2012and furthered through our acquisition by Facebook in 2014Oculus has grown from the idea of a single headset to multiple headsets, a powerful platform, and a thriving ecosystem. Our developer community has built nearly a thousand games, apps, and experiences, all available on the Oculus Store. As we continue to grow the possibilities of the technology, we're partnering with communities and nonprofits from around the world to drive social change and foster a positive impact. VR's potential to connect the world is immenseand we're just getting started. For more information, visit: http://oculus.com.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Marketing,Marketing Analytics