Oak Street Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oak Street Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $452.3M per year.
- Oak Street Health received $Undisclosed in venture funding in March 2015.
- Oak Street Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Oak Street Health has 1675 Employees.
- Oak Street Health grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Oak Street Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oak Street Health?
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults on Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there is little to no quality healthcare. Oak Street's care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has been investing in communities across Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan - providing much-needed primary care for tens of thousands of people. Oak Street has announced expansion to Pennsylvania and Ohio in 2018. For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers