Nym Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Nym's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.4M per year.
- Nym's estimated revenue per employee is $234,900
- Nym's total funding is $47.5M.
- Nym has 74 Employees.
- Nym grew their employee count by 61% last year.
Nym Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Nym?
Nym develops a unique medical NLU software and services that helps streamline medical coding. Nym's engine understands the logical relations between different linguistic components in the text, creating a model that captures the narrative of each patient report and offers quick and accurate medical coding.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
– Today, Nym Health, a leader in explainable AI and automated medical coding, announced an additional $25M in funding, led by Addition brings the company’s total funding to $47.5M. Addition joins existing investors GV, Dynamic Loop Capital, Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Lightspeed ...
Nym Health, a New York City and Tel Aviv, Israel-based developer of explainable AI tech that automates medical coding, raised $25M in funding. The round, which brought total funding raised to date to $47.5m, was led by Addition with participation from GV, Dynamic Loop Capital, Tiger Global, Bes ...
NEW YORK, Aug. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nym Health today announced that Melisa Tucker, former Vice President of Product Management and Operations at Flatiron Health, has joined the Company as Senior Vice President and Head of Product. She will be responsible for further developing and driving Nym ...
The Oneida County Sheriff's Office along with New York Mills School District investigated a possible threat and determined it was not credible.
I evaluate the Bank of NYM's success growing its interest revenue in association with federal fund rate hikes and how I believe that stems to
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|