Nuvo Pharmaceuticals Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nuvo Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue is currently $8.4M per year.
- Nuvo Pharmaceuticals received $6.0M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Nuvo Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $156333
- Nuvo Pharmaceuticals has 54 Employees.
- Nuvo Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Nuvo Pharmaceuticals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nuvo Pharmaceuticals?
Nuvo (TSX:NRI) is a commercial healthcare company with a portfolio of commercial products and pharmaceutical manufacturing capabilities. Nuvo has three commercial products that are available in a number of countries; Pennsaid 2%, Pennsaid and the heated lidocaine/tetracaine patch. Pennsaid 2% is sold in the U.S. by Horizon Pharma plc (NASDAQ:HZNP) and is available for partnering in certain other territories around the world. Nuvo manufactures Pennsaid for the global market and Pennsaid 2% for the U.S. market at its FDA licensed GMP facility in Varennes, Québec.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Fresenius Kabi ...||$19.8M||108||21%|
|Dalton Pharma S...||$23.1M||125||4%|
Nuvo Pharmaceuticals Funding
|2017-08-25||$6.0M||Undisclosed||Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)||Article|
Nuvo Pharmaceuticals Executive Hires