Nth Generation Computing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nth Generation Computing's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.6M per year.
- Nth Generation Computing's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Nth Generation Computing has 94 Employees.
- Nth Generation Computing grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Nth Generation Computing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nth Generation Computing?
Since 1991, Nth Generation has provided industry leading, consultative IT services, encompassing a suite of IT and security solutions. We empower clients to achieve optimal results through boosting agility, efficiency, and profitability, while mitigating business risks. Whether your focus is IT security, compliance, cloud computing, hybrid IT, data analytics, artificial intelligence, or other transformative solutions, Nth has proven expertise to be your trusted industry advisor. What sets Nth apart is our distinction of tenured experts (account managers, project managers, senior certified security consultants, solution architects, and engineers) who have achieved top level certifications with leading manufacturers. In addition, through Nth Labs, we test, validate, and demonstrate key functionalities of a wide set of leading technologies that are relevant to your organization. In a perpetually changing, competitive landscape, Nth Generation is here to help you achieve your unique business goals both now and in the future.keywords:N/A