Novaquark Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Novaquark's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.6M per year.
- Novaquark's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Novaquark's total funding is $21.1M.
- Novaquark has 77 Employees.
- Novaquark grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Novaquark currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Novaquark?
Novaquark currently develops Dual Universe, an ambitious continuous single-shard sandbox MMORPG taking place in a vast Sci-Fi universe, focusing on emergent gameplay with player-driven in-game economy, politics, trade and warfare. Players can freely modify the voxel-based universe by creating structures, spaceships or giant orbital stations, giving birth to empires and civilizations. The company developed several proprietary technologies like its innovative Continuous Single-Shard Cluster (CSSC) server solution, as well as a state of the art voxel engine and procedural generation tools. Dual Universe successfully ran the 3rd biggest worldwide Kickstarter campaign for a video game in 2016. Formed by veterans from Sony, Apple, Aldebaran Robotics and more, Novaquark is recruiting the best talents in Paris and MontrÃ©al to help making Dual Universe a reality. Check our website out and don't hesitate to contact us to apply!keywords:N/A