Nova Mission Critical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nova Mission Critical's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- Nova Mission Critical's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Nova Mission Critical has 48 Employees.
- Nova Mission Critical grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Nova Mission Critical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nova Mission Critical?
Established in New York City in 1926, Nova Mission Critical is one of the industry's leading Data Center Experts specializing in helping other Data Center Experts build the impossible. Throughout North America, Europe and the Middle-East we have spent the past three decades focused only on building cathedrals that serve as epicenters of a global technology platform. In the past 19 years alone we have designed, built and commissioned over 8 Million Square Feet of Data Center space for some of the most innovative retail colocation, wholesale colocation and enterprise Data Center users in the world. Culturally we share an undying optimism that even the most challenging and complicated Data Center construction projects can be achieved by bringing our Clients' vision to life for each and every customer one project at a time. New York - Chicago - Dallas - London - Dubai - Singaporekeywords:N/A