Northstar Project & Real Estate Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Northstar Project & Real Estate Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.8M per year.
- Northstar Project & Real Estate Services's estimated revenue per employee is $166,829
- Northstar Project & Real Estate Services has 41 Employees.
- Northstar Project & Real Estate Services grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Northstar Project & Real Estate Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Northstar Project & Real Estate Services?
About Us Northstar Project and Real Estate Services is a privately held firm that focuses solely on real estate development and project management serving the institutional, higher education, commercial, residential, and research and development clients in greater Boston area. Projects range from $25K to $300M+ and cover the spectrum from tenant improvement projects to discretionary permitting and ground up construction. Northstar is different from the global real estate giants in that it is a more nimble firm with a tight knit, family-orientated culture with dedicated partners and employees who all bring something unique to the table. Services Include Project Management: Complete range of interior fit up and building renovation projects. Northstar can assist in the entire process, from space requirements, to design and construction. Development Management: Experienced in all aspects of build to suite and ground up development projects, Northstar manages the process from hiring designers and contractors to construction and move in. Advisory Services: Northstar can assist with your project and real estate needs; including, Master Planning, Pre-Acquisition Due Diligence, Building Repositioning, Land Use Planning, Long term capital planning for institutionskeywords:N/A