Northstar Behavioral Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Northstar Behavioral Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.8M per year.
- Northstar Behavioral Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Northstar Behavioral Health has 77 Employees.
- Northstar Behavioral Health grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Northstar Behavioral Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Northstar Behavioral Health?
Northstar Behavioral Health believes we can help people affected by opiate addiction to identify and achieve goals that will help improve their lives. The primary goal and objective of the Northstar Behavioral Health residential treatment program we have developed is to reduce harms associated with illicit drug use by providing access to Suboxone, Buprenorphine, and Methadone, counseling, and access to other community-based services within our facility. Our vision is to improve the health and wellness of opiate dependent persons by providing an accessible service, which in turn will help them return to being a productive member of the community. We are a group of compassionate, client-centered, caring individuals who understand the epidemic that is Heroin and Opiate addiction. We will treat those individuals in our facility through a friendly, genuine, empathetic, respectful, non-judgmental, reflective, and supportive approach to opioid treatment. We can change the lives of many, one at a time.keywords:N/A