Northpoint Technical Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Northpoint Technical Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.8M per year.
- Northpoint Technical Services's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Northpoint Technical Services has 59 Employees.
- Northpoint Technical Services grew their employee count by 228% last year.
- Northpoint Technical Services currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Northpoint Technical Services?
You've known us as Westinghouse, Prairie West, TurboCare and Siemens - Today we are NorthPoint Technical Services. NorthPoint Technical Services was formed in 2018 when the Siemens Motor Repair Centres were carved out and divested from Siemens Canada Limited. The organization is now operating and thriving as a stand-alone entrepreneurial business that benefits from decades of technical expertise, a national footprint and a strong reputation for quality and customer service. At NorthPoint, we pride ourselves in doing the job right, when the customer needs it, to the highest level of quality found in the industry. From motors to generators to pumps to turbines. If it rotates, we can fix it. Following the divestiture from Siemens, NorthPoint continues to be a Siemens Approved Partner for motor and gearbox repair and distribution out of its eight facilities across Canada.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|