Northern Ireland Chest Heart And Stroke Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Northern Ireland Chest Heart And Stroke's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- Northern Ireland Chest Heart And Stroke's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Northern Ireland Chest Heart And Stroke has 80 Employees.
- Northern Ireland Chest Heart And Stroke grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Northern Ireland Chest Heart And Stroke currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Northern Ireland Chest Heart And Stroke?
Northern Ireland Chest Heart and Stroke is the local charity for the care and prevention of chest, heart and stroke illnesses. Today in Northern Ireland 20 people will die of a chest, heart or stroke illness. In addition almost 200,000 people are living with long term heart, lung or stroke conditions. Our work has an immediate impact on the lives of thousands of people. We offer crucial practical and emotional support at some of the most difficult times in people's lives. We work with each individual to find the best way of coping with their condition through a personal care plan tailored and delivered with them. We also provide support for families. Our health promotion work is delivering vital information about cholesterol levels, blood pressure and other vital measures. Our schools programme is designed to help reduce levels of these conditions in the next generation. The research we fund helps to find new ways to prevent and care for chest, heart and stroke conditions. We also campaign at the Assembly level on behalf of people and families impacted by chest, heart and stroke illnesses. All our funds are raised within Northern Ireland and are spent within Northern Ireland.keywords:N/A