Northern Arizona Orthopaedics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Northern Arizona Orthopaedics's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Northern Arizona Orthopaedics's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Northern Arizona Orthopaedics has 48 Employees.
- Northern Arizona Orthopaedics grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Northern Arizona Orthopaedics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Northern Arizona Orthopaedics?
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics is a regional leader and destination for high-quality, trusted bone, joint and spine care. Unique Specialty Centers for back, shoulder, hip, knee, hand and foot problems, give answers and provide treatment plans specific to your personal lifestyle and goals. With multiple physicians and integrated satellite clinics in five communities; you can conveniently access expert care that's right for you and your condition. NAO believes in a standard of excellence that spans back 45 years, and with it comes a reputation for delivering a five-star patient experience. Our six Specialty Centers specialize in all parts of the body and conditions of the musculoskeletal system Bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons Arthritis Sports Medicine Hand, Wrist and Elbow Neck and Back Non-surgical Spine Chronic Pain Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) Total Hip Replacement Total Knee Replacement Work-site Injuries Trauma and Fracture Care Minimally invasive surgery Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Same-day injury care with Urgent Ortho: Mon-Fri, 8 5 p.m. First come, first served. We are Experience You Can Trust.keywords:N/A