Nimble Robotics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nimble Robotics's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.6M per year.
- Nimble Robotics's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Nimble Robotics's total funding is $50M.
- Nimble Robotics has 48 Employees.
- Nimble Robotics grew their employee count by 129% last year.
- Nimble Robotics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nimble Robotics?
Nimble is pioneering intelligent robotic manipulation to reinvent eCommerce fulfillment. Our founding team comes from the AI labs at Stanford and Carnegie Mellon. We're backed by famed robotics and AI legends like Fei-Fei Li and Sebastian Thrun.\n\nToday, we provide end-to-end robotic picking solutions for goods-to-person picking, put-wall sorting and induction for eCommerce order fulfillment. Our robots integrate into production in 1 day requiring no changes to the WMS/WCS. Our solutions provide a stable labor force, cost savings, reduction in staffing churn, and boosted efficiencies. Using our proprietary human-in-the-loop supervision and AI framework we deliver unmatched reliability in handling any product from day 1.keywords:Cloud Computing, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Logistics, Internet of Things, Ecommerce