Nice Healthcare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nice Healthcare's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.4M per year.
- Nice Healthcare's estimated revenue per employee is $141,864
- Nice Healthcare's total funding is $6.1M.
- Nice Healthcare has 59 Employees.
- Nice Healthcare grew their employee count by 51% last year.
- Nice Healthcare currently has 15 job openings.
What Is Nice Healthcare?
Nice Healthcare is a Nurse Practitioner-led primary care clinic based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We offer our services through video visits and in-home visits. By offering remote visits, we save patients' time. By operating outside of health insurance, we save patients' money. Nice Healthcare offers the same services as any bricks & mortar clinic, including lab testing, x-ray and ultrasound imaging, check-ups, etc. We even offer medications and free medication delivery to our patients, so they don't have to go and wait at the pharmacy after their visit. What we don't offer are the germy waiting rooms & toys, hours wasted driving & waiting for a provider, or not-nice providers & admin staff. We're built with Minnesota Nice at our core and we can't wait to care for you!keywords:healthcare, primary care, telemedicine, telehealth, concierge medicine, direct primary care, employee benefits