Next Generation Esports Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Next Generation Esports's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.4M per year.
- Next Generation Esports's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Next Generation Esports has 114 Employees.
- Next Generation Esports grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Next Generation Esports currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Next Generation Esports?
Next Generation Esports (NGE) is the premier independent esports production company. NGE elevates the next generation of competitive video game franchises through A-to-Z professional league operations, amateur tournaments, live events, and original content built for each game's unique audience. NGE's rapidly growing team of pro esports players, video game business executives, and industry-leading gaming content creators allows them to reach publishers, developers and brands to unify video game fans as spectators, competitors and community. Learn more at nge.io (NGE was formerly named HitBox)keywords:N/A