Next Generation Electrical Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Next Generation Electrical's estimated revenue is currently $8.2M per year.
- Next Generation Electrical's estimated revenue per employee is $235000
- Next Generation Electrical has 35 Employees.
- Next Generation Electrical grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Next Generation Electrical currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Next Generation Electrical?keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Parts Super Cen...||$6.6M||30||7%|
|Green Cubes Tec...||$8.8M||49||26%|
Next Generation Electrical News
TE Connectivity has introduced next-generation snap-cap electrical connectors, which the company said will enhance heavy equipment ...
Multiferroic materials combine electrical (ferroelectric) and magnetic ... realize more versatile and higher performance next-generation electrical ...
Silverstone-based Delta Motorsport has this week launched its autonomous-capable electric vehicle test best known as the Delta S2 flexible ...