Next Generation Electrical Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Next Generation Electrical's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.2M per year.
- Next Generation Electrical's estimated revenue per employee is $222,297
- Next Generation Electrical has 37 Employees.
- Next Generation Electrical grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Next Generation Electrical currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Next Generation Electrical?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Parts Super Cen...||$7.1M||32||7%||N/A|
|Green Cubes Tec...||$11.5M||52||24%||N/A|
Next Generation Electrical News
TE Connectivity has introduced next-generation snap-cap electrical connectors, which the company said will enhance heavy equipment ...
Multiferroic materials combine electrical (ferroelectric) and magnetic ... realize more versatile and higher performance next-generation electrical ...
Silverstone-based Delta Motorsport has this week launched its autonomous-capable electric vehicle test best known as the Delta S2 flexible ...