NextGen Federal Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NextGen Federal Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.4M per year.
- NextGen Federal Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- NextGen Federal Systems has 99 Employees.
- NextGen Federal Systems grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- NextGen Federal Systems currently has 2 job openings.
What Is NextGen Federal Systems?
NextGen Federal Systems, LLC (NextGen) is an employee-owned, HUBZone certified small business, with offices near Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, Dayton, Ohio, and Morgantown, West Virginia. NextGen is an innovative information technology and professional services provider specializing in advanced software solutions and comprehensive mission and business support services. We work in close collaboration with our customers to truly understand their business and mission goals. Our approach is to design, build, implement, and manage IT solutions that measurably improve our customer's organizational performance. Our core areas of expertise include C4ISR Systems Development, Modern IT Systems Engineering, and Information Security & Data Management. Our current work focuses on C4ISR initiatives related to the support and development of software systems (C2, Electronic Warfare, Force Protection, Cyber), mobile & cloud application development, modeling & simulation, and mission planning / Data to Decision (D2D) challenges.keywords:N/A