NextCapital Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NextCapital Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.2M per year.
- NextCapital Group received $30.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- NextCapital Group's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- NextCapital Group has 140 Employees.
- NextCapital Group grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- NextCapital Group currently has 25 job openings.
What Is NextCapital Group?
Our mission is to deliver personal, objective and world-class, portfolio management to investors everywhere. NextCapital's Digital Advice Platform is a holistic service built around the investor, providing world-class advice at an affordable price. It is the only service that offers integrated planning, advice, and portfolio management capabilities. Because of the breadth of advice services, NextCapital serves a broad range of investor types, from the low-balance beginning investor to the sophisticated high net worth investor. Our team of fin-tech pioneers previously co-founded BusinessLogic, EverBank.com, and Personal Capital, and have built the first automated 401(k) managed account platforms, the first electronic financial advisor, and one of the first online banks. Learn more about NextCapital at www.themuse.com/companies/nextcapitalkeywords:saas, Banking,Finance