Newsela Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Newsela's estimated annual revenue is currently $86M per year.
- Newsela's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Newsela's total funding is $172.2M.
- Newsela has 521 Employees.
- Newsela grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Newsela currently has 156 job openings.
What Is Newsela?
Weâ€™re a team that is dedicated to unlocking the written word for everyone. Nothing makes us happier than engaged readers. So weâ€™ve built an Instructional Content Platform that brings together fascinating, accessible content with integrated assessments and insights. Weâ€™re building a future where vibrant digital reading experiences will supercharge reading engagement and learning in every subject. Launched in 2013, more than 200 million Newsela articles have been read by students, making Newsela the number 1 online news source for students. When students read articles and take Common Core-aligned quizzes online, they are developing the critical nonfiction literacy skills that empower them to take part in conversations about complex issues, and prepare them for academic and professional success. To read more, visit http://www.newsela.com and follow @newsela on Twitter.keywords:saas