New York Metro InfraGard Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- New York Metro InfraGard's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.3M per year.
- New York Metro InfraGard's estimated revenue per employee is $174,000
- New York Metro InfraGard has 42 Employees.
- New York Metro InfraGard grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- New York Metro InfraGard currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|CSA Security In...||$6.1M||35||0%||N/A||-||N/A|
|MSM Security Se...||$38.1M||219||4%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Total Security ...||$9.6M||55||25%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Guardso - Secur...||$1.2M||7||N/A||N/A||5/5||N/A|
What Is New York Metro InfraGard?
New York Metro InfraGard is an organization sponsored by the FBI for the purposes of information sharing and the mission of critical infrastructure protection.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
New York Metro InfraGard News
City & State's Protecting New York Summit will offer industry ..... Todd Metro, Senior Manager, Safety & Security, New York Road Runners.
NEW YORK, May 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Anchin, a leading accounting ... a Secure Member of the New York Metro InfraGard Alliance, and a ...
Ben Rothke, principal security consultant at New York-based Nettitude Group, met him when they were at a security conference in Dubai:.