New York Interconnect Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- New York Interconnect's estimated annual revenue is currently $17M per year.
- New York Interconnect's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- New York Interconnect has 68 Employees.
- New York Interconnect grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- New York Interconnect currently has 1 job openings.
What Is New York Interconnect?
The New York Interconnect (NYI) is a partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications, and Comcast, that offers advertisers an easier, integrated way to reach the #1 market in the country. Commanding a footprint of 6.2+ million households, NYI provides audience-targeted solutions through linear and addressable advertising on over 80 of the most popular cable networks, as well as online targeting that utilizes proprietary IP technology to deliver digital ads with over 99% accuracy. Rounding out the company's robust portfolio of ad products are exclusive advertising opportunities on two of the top local news stations in the New York tri-state areaNews 12 Networks and Spectrum News NY1.keywords:N/A