New Industries Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- New Industries's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- New Industries's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- New Industries has 77 Employees.
- New Industries grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- New Industries currently has 7 job openings.
What Is New Industries?
New Industries, Inc. was established in 1986 to provide quality, safe and on time steel fabrication services to the offshore oil and gas and marine industries. The company has grown over the years and remains under the same ownership and management. New Industries focuses on large diameter, shop fabricated pressure vessels including tanks for inland and offshore barge transportation of LPG, chlorine and amonia, dry bulk mud tanks for offshore supply vessels and drilling rigs, subsea production hardware including jumpers, PLETs, PLEMs, manifolds and suction piles, process vessels for on- and offshore oil and gas production facilities, gas plants and other process facilities as well as a wide variety of specialty fabrication projects such as DNV certified lifting appliances, portable buildings/cabins and ROV components.keywords:N/A