New England Seafood Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- New England Seafood's estimated annual revenue is currently $102.3M per year.
- New England Seafood's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- New England Seafood has 379 Employees.
- New England Seafood grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- New England Seafood currently has 1 job openings.
What Is New England Seafood?
New England Seafood is a major supplier of fresh and frozen premium sustainable fish and seafood in the UK and one of the largest importers of fresh tuna. Our customers are: the UK leading supermarkets including Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury and Waitrose; as well as smaller retail outlets; restaurant chains; food service markets and wholesale sectors nationwide. We source in excess of 30 species of wild and farmed fish and seafood from over 40 countries worldwide and our expertise lies in a passion for responsible sourcing, as well as value-adding, turning our raw material into a hand-crafted product that tastes as good as being homemade and is from a trusted source.keywords:N/A