Neverware Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Neverware's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.4M per year.
- Neverware received $6.5M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Neverware's estimated revenue per employee is $455,714
- Neverware's total funding is $14.1M.
- Neverware has 14 Employees.
- Neverware grew their employee count by -50% last year.
- Neverware currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Neverware?
Neverware is the New York-based developer of the CloudReady operating system. CloudReady transforms your organization's computers so they're secure, easy to manage, and never slow down. Based on Google's Chromium OS, the same open-source architecture as Chrome OS, CloudReady gives you the power of the web - without the weight or risk that accompany traditional operating systems. Designed with security and manageability at its core, CloudReady helps organizations confidently embrace cloud resources by enabling them to securely control and manage endpoints. That's why companies, non-profits, schools, and government agencies around the world use CloudReady to streamline and secure their devices when accessing web apps and VDI. Whether your computers are brand new or a decade old, installing CloudReady provides unparalleled speed, simplicity, and security without hardware limitations. Find us on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Neverware-EI_IE769884.11,20.htmkeywords:saas, Data Storage,Education,Enterprise Software,Hardware,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security,Storage