Nevada State Democratic Party Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nevada State Democratic Party's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.2M per year.
- Nevada State Democratic Party's estimated revenue per employee is $186,364
- Nevada State Democratic Party has 44 Employees.
- Nevada State Democratic Party grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Nevada State Democratic Party currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
|Century 21 Gavi...||N/A||117||8%||N/A||N/A|
|Basin Street Pr...||N/A||67||6%||N/A||N/A|
|Nevada State De...||$8.2M||44||13%||N/A||N/A|
What Is Nevada State Democratic Party?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Molly Forgey||Communications Director||Email Available|
|Nico Starr||Operations and Logistics Director||Email Available|
Nevada State Democratic Party News
Republican officials in South Carolina and Nevada voted Saturday to .... But a spokesperson for the state Democratic Party told ABC News that ...
Meanwhile, Sanders has a narrow edge over Biden in Nevada. ... Overall, most Democrats in these early states are at least somewhat confident ... be at least satisfied with any of the top tier candidates as the party's nominee.
(CNN) The Democratic National Committee's Rules and Bylaws ... Iowa's and Nevada's 2020 caucus plans on Friday, giving the states about ...