Nevada Copper Corp Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Nevada Copper Corp's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- Nevada Copper Corp's estimated revenue per employee is $213,150
- Nevada Copper Corp's total funding is $449.9M.
- Nevada Copper Corp has 60 Employees.
- Nevada Copper Corp grew their employee count by 28% last year.
Nevada Copper Corp Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Nevada Copper Corp?
Nevada Copper (TSX:NCU) owns Pumpkin Hollow, a copper project that aims to commence production by the end of 2019. Located in Yerington, Nevada (USA), Pumpkin Hollow is host to an underground development and an open pit development. The projectￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs substantial reserves and resources include copper, gold and silver and the district of Yerington is host to multiple other, undeveloped deposits. With global mine supply declining and demand increasing, this is the right project at the right time.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Nevada Copper Corp News
YERINGTON, Nev., April 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nevada Copper Corp. (TSX: NCU) (OTC: NEVDF) (FSE: ZYTA) (Nevada Copper or the...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|