Neuros Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Neuros Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- Neuros Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Neuros Medical's total funding is $80.5M.
- Neuros Medical has 35 Employees.
- Neuros Medical grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Neuros Medical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Neuros Medical?
Neuros Medical, a Cleveland, Ohio based neurostimulation company, is focused on developing proprietary neurostimulation therapies for unmet needs to patients worldwide. The Company's patented platform technology, Nerve Block, is focused on elimination of chronic pain in a variety of applications including neuroma/residual limb pain, chronic post surgical pain, and chronic migraine. Neuros Medical's technology, created by Drs. Kevin Kilgore and Niloy Bhadra of Case Western Reserve University's Department of Biomedical Engineering and MetroHealth Medical Center, delivers high-frequency stimulation to sensory nerves in the peripheral nervous system to block chronic pain. The system consists of an electrode (also known as a lead) placed around a peripheral nerve and powered by a pacemaker size generator.keywords:Healthcare