NeuroPace Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NeuroPace's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.7M per year.
- NeuroPace's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- NeuroPace's total funding is $238M.
- NeuroPace has 154 Employees.
- NeuroPace grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- NeuroPace currently has 1 job openings.
What Is NeuroPace?
NeuroPace was founded to design, develop, manufacture and market implantable devices for the treatment of neurological disorders by responsive brain stimulation. The company's initial focus is the treatment of epilepsy, a debilitating neurological disorder affecting approximately 1% of the population worldwide. Patients are currently being enrolled in a clinical trial of the company's Responsive Neurostimulator (RNS™) system for treating medically refractory epilepsy.keywords:Biotechnology