Neural Analytics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Neural Analytics's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- Neural Analytics received $15.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Neural Analytics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Neural Analytics's total funding is $73.7M.
- Neural Analytics has 87 Employees.
- Neural Analytics grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Neural Analytics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Neural Analytics?
Our product will allow first responders and clinicians to diagnose the severity of a brain injury in any setting quickly, accurately, and inexpensively. Everyone is at risk of suffering a traumatic brain injury (TBI) - athletes, soldiers, motorists, pedestrians, seniors, children. Early and accurate diagnosis of TBI is essential for positive outcomes. Existing diagnostic tools are inadequate because they're imprecise, invasive, costly, or simply unavailable because they require experienced clinicians. At Neural Analytics, we are building a product that will be simple to use, affordable and available in many clinical and non-clinical settings for diagnosing and monitoring of brain trauma.keywords:Analytics,Biotechnology,Hardware,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals