Netrality Data Centers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Netrality Data Centers's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.3M per year.
- Netrality Data Centers's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Netrality Data Centers has 87 Employees.
- Netrality Data Centers grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Netrality Data Centers currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Netrality Data Centers?
Netrality owns and operates strategic interconnected data centers and Meet Me Rooms, providing a mix of colocation, powered shell and wholesale data center solutions driven by fiber-dense, network-rich interconnection environments. Netrality today has six strategic data centers in five markets: 210 North Tucker and 900 Walnut in St. Louis, 1102 Grand in Kansas City, 1301 Fannin in Houston and 401 North Broad in Philadelphia and 717 South Wells in Chicago.keywords:N/A