Neighborhood Management Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Neighborhood Management's estimated revenue is currently $5.8M per year.
- Neighborhood Management's estimated revenue per employee is $160000
- Neighborhood Management has 36 Employees.
- Neighborhood Management grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Neighborhood Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Neighborhood Management?
Neighborhood Management is an Accredited Association Management Company that specializes in providing quality community association management services to homeowners associations throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Aventine Hill P...||N/A||140||1%|
|DB&A - DeWolff,...||N/A||171||20%|
|The Carnrite Gr...||$5.4M||39||26%|
Neighborhood Management News
Dani Tietjen's push to reclaim her north Minneapolis neighborhood started in the garden next to her house. Volunteering at the community ...
The property manager said cars in the neighborhood were also broken into, and he's worried if nothing changes, a burglar will break in when ...
“A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood” is designed to sneak up on you. ... of address to present a prototypical case study of anger management.