Nebulon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nebulon's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.4M per year.
- Nebulon's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Nebulon has 65 Employees.
- Nebulon grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Nebulon currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nebulon?
Nebulon is a startup redefining storage for Hybrid IT. The company is developing and providing a new and unique approach called Cloud-Defined Storage. Nebulon was co-founded by David Scott, former CEO of 3PAR, together with Siamak Nazari, Sean Etaati and Craig Nunes. All four co-founders were early employees at 3PAR and led the company to a $2.4B acquisition and ultimately market share leadership. Early employees consist of top people from Google, DeepLearning.ai, Stanford University, Datrium and HPE/3PAR. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in Fremont and on the Peninsula. To hear more about Cloud Defined Storage and a sneak peak into what is coming next in Hybrid IT, subscribe to our updates here on LinkedIn, @NebulonInc on Twitter, and @NebulonInc on Facebook.keywords:N/A