Navitas Midstream Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Navitas Midstream Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.5M per year.
- Navitas Midstream Partners received $500.0M in venture funding in June 2014.
- Navitas Midstream Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Navitas Midstream Partners's total funding is $832.5M.
- Navitas Midstream Partners has 145 Employees.
- Navitas Midstream Partners grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Navitas Midstream Partners currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Navitas Midstream Partners?
Navitas Midstream was formed in 2013 by the prior executive management team at Copano Energy (Bruce Northcutt, Bryan Neskora & Jim Wade), post-sale of the company to Kinder Morgan earlier in 2013. Significant funding is provided by Warburg Pincus under a long-term fund. Navitas Midstream plans to build, own and operate midstream assets which may include: oil & gas gathering lines from the wellhead or central delivery points, to treating and processing plants, compressor and pump stations, plus trunklines to connect to take-away markets including gas transmission lines, NGL lines, truck and rail terminals, storage facilitates, fractionation plants and other facilities. In addition to organic project growth in various unconventional shale and conventional oil & gas producing areas in North America, the Company also plans to grow through asset acquisitions and joint ventures. Navitas Midstream Partners headquarters is located in The Woodlands, Texas.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Finance,Oil & Gas,Wind Power